Monday, December 1, 2008

A wonderful Christmas time ...

Look what I've got! This is an advent calendar for me from my 10-year old daughter Emily! It's filled not only with my favourite chocolate treats, but also with very personal letters and small messages ...

I'm a very lucky mum to receive such a loving gift!



Here are some more calendars, which I received from two friends of mine - they will lighten up my day every morning until Christmas day ...

I think it's a wonderful thing to receive such a calendar gift, even if I'm not really a kid anymore - I enjoy it just as much and appreciate it maybe even more now! I wonder what's in it ...?




2 comments:

Allerleirauh said...

Mit drei so tollen Adventskalendern bist du ja bestens ausgerüstet für die kommen nicht immer ganz stresslosen Tage.
Liebe Grüsse, Allerleirauh

Sara lechner said...

sie sind schön! es ist auch schön, wenn Leute an Dich denken. Ich habe ein Adventkalenderstricken von einer Schwedin angefangen. Es schaut lustig aus! schau unter:
http://www.jdw.blog-city.com/